Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity Review

Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity ReviewBefore reading this book I have to admit that I didn't know SARK from shinola, despite the fact that she has sold millions of books. I am so impressed with this work because not only is she exceptionally creative, she's also refreshingly authentic in her writing. Unlike so many self-help/spiritual growth authors who tend to position themselves on some pulpit of superiority (i.e., I've got it all solved), SARK openly admits there are times when she herself backslides into less than optimal feelings and behaviors. The truth is I just loved her candor, and more importantly, after experiencing the death of my three closest friends this year I found great value in the many innovative and practical transformative tools that she shares in this book.
Now that I've finished reading it, I must admit I feel dumbfounded as to why I'd never come across SARK's work in the past, as it truly is fabulous in so many respects. Based on the quality of this book, I'll definitely be considering other titles she's written.
Here's one of many excellent passages in "Glad No Matter What":
"If we do not allow ourselves to feel or express our emotions, they will get larger or louder of may go into our bodies and present themselves as some kind of medical condition. Feelings are meant to be in motion. E-Motion. Feelings are made to be expressed. You've probably heard: "If you can feel it, you can heal it." And this is true - yet many try to stop feeling before the healing takes place, especially if it seems like a "bad" or difficult feeling."Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity Overview

Want to learn more information about Glad No Matter What: Transforming Loss and Change into Gift and Opportunity?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment