Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Messages & Miracles: Extraordinary Experiences of the Bereaved? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Messages & Miracles: Extraordinary Experiences of the Bereaved. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Messages & Miracles: Extraordinary Experiences of the Bereaved ReviewShirley, my soulmate and the woman I was to marry, passed away in July of 1994. Shortly after that I experienced various forms of communication from her. Since, at the time, I was not aware of the phenomenon of After Death Communication, I felt that I was losing my mind. I went to see several grief therapists regarding these experiences but their responses only seemed to confirm that something was not right with my state of mind.Recently, however, I happened to receive a copy of MESSAGES AND MIRACLES and the book re-assured me that I was not going crazy. According to Dr. L. LaGrand's intensive research in this area, thousands of people have had similar ADC experiences...and all of a sudden I did not feel so alone. The information that the author presents definately supports the comment that was once made by Dr. Wayne Dyer: "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience...rather we are spiritual beings having a human experience".
Understandingly, those who have never experienced the transformational power of an ADC may be quite skeptical. But then how do you describe the smell of a rose to someone who has never smelled one?
On the other hand, if I am going crazy given my ADC experiences, I am proud to be in such great company as Dr. LaGrand and the people that he refers to in his book.Messages & Miracles: Extraordinary Experiences of the Bereaved Overview
Want to learn more information about Messages & Miracles: Extraordinary Experiences of the Bereaved?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment