S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life Review

S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life ReviewFor years after I became a Christian, I believed that if I enjoyed doing something, I was probably not supposed to do it. That was part of my past, I was taught, the former life I needed to set aside. Well, yes and no. The principles unpacked in this book helped me see that, yes, as a Christian my direction needed to change, but no, I didn't need to stop doing what I enjoy--I just needed God to do the redirecting. In fact, I learned, what I enjoy is a huge key to my purpose.
S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life is the "how to" of the Purpose Driven Life. As a man who has directly applied these principles to his own life and the lives of thousands of others over the past decade, Erik Rees knows them well. In this book he helps his readers understand the practical part of living on purpose by reinforcing the truth that each of us was intentionally created by a loving God to do something specific with our lives. He then shows us what to do next, so we don't get stuck on same or paralyzed by indecision.
If you enjoyed the Purpose Driven Life and want reinforcement for your personal direction, this book is the toolbox to get you there.S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life Overview

Want to learn more information about S.H.A.P.E.: Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment