Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Awakened by the Spirit: Reclaiming the Forgotten Gift of God? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Awakened by the Spirit: Reclaiming the Forgotten Gift of God. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Awakened by the Spirit: Reclaiming the Forgotten Gift of God ReviewHaving been a Baptist all of my life I found Dr. Phillips' book to be very challenging. I found myself searching the scriptures and prayerfully considering the content. I must say that when I place the Bible beside Dr. Phillips' book I can find nothing but truth. I believe Awakened by the Spirit to be the most historically and scripturally accurate treatise on the Holy Spirit and His work in the New Testament Church in the past several decades. I believe his kind but honest approach toward cessationism exposes it as the greatest apostasy in the 20th century church. I appreciate His transparancy and his honesty. Thank you Dr. Phillips for helping the 21st Century Church return to Her spiritual roots. I highly reccommend this book to those who are seeking the truth about the work of the Holy Spirit in the New Testament Church.Awakened by the Spirit: Reclaiming the Forgotten Gift of God OverviewWant to learn more information about Awakened by the Spirit: Reclaiming the Forgotten Gift of God?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment