Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Secret Keeper Devotional: A 35-Day Experience with the Delicate Power of Modesty? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Secret Keeper Devotional: A 35-Day Experience with the Delicate Power of Modesty. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Secret Keeper Devotional: A 35-Day Experience with the Delicate Power of Modesty ReviewThese books have an important and powerful message to teens/young adults. Girls need to realize that they have a powerful allure in them but not when they flagrantly give their virtue away. Guys ultimately want to earn our love and feel respect towards us in how we hold ourselves. Looking modest on the outside represents the values we hold on the inside.The author did a WONDERFUL job of speaking directly to these girls at their age level. I did not feel like she was talking down to them or trying to cartoon it up either. Her frankness done with kindness and respect for these teens can honestly be felt. She truly wants the best for girls not just now, but for the long run too.
I happily received both of the above books from the publisher for review. These books can be read independently or together, and the devotional can also be used in a group environment.
I received these books free from Moody Publishers as part of their Blogger Review Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my ownSecret Keeper Devotional: A 35-Day Experience with the Delicate Power of Modesty Overview
Want to learn more information about Secret Keeper Devotional: A 35-Day Experience with the Delicate Power of Modesty?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment