The Chronic Illness Experience: Embracing the Imperfect Life Review

The Chronic Illness Experience: Embracing the Imperfect Life
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Chronic Illness Experience: Embracing the Imperfect Life? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Chronic Illness Experience: Embracing the Imperfect Life. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Chronic Illness Experience: Embracing the Imperfect Life ReviewI have lived with a rare chronic illness scince age 5. I was given a used copy of the first edition of this book at age 19, my body was failing & the doctors didn't know what to do. I started reading and within the first few pages I felt a connection to people I will never know, the "characters" were real people, of all ages and diseases. It spoke of the frustration they feel when their bodies hurt, it explained that chronic illness does not only affect the afflicted but everyone around them; their families, friends, and the doctors. I read the words that I had always felt but couldn't find a adequate way to express them, it made me realize that I was not alone. This book is like a instant support group, letting you get to know these people in such a intimate way and at the same time allowing yourself to find the confidence to take control of your illness. There is no psyco-analyzing or "shrink" talk, these are real people speaking from their heart. The author compiles the chapters in such a way that the subjects never get monotonous, you never read the same topic twice. Anyone who lives with a chronic illness or has a loved one who does should read this book, it will open your eyes to this unspoken and misunderstood world of chronic illness. This book is honest, simply spoken and a easy read, get it..I am so glad I did.The Chronic Illness Experience: Embracing the Imperfect Life Overview

Want to learn more information about The Chronic Illness Experience: Embracing the Imperfect Life?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment